Wednesday, September 6, 2017

God I'm Good.

Washing away some stress and burdens.
My days never looked brighter.
As time piles up I'm truly learning about love and life.
Not everything that glitters is gold, but it sure is awfully pretty.
I have a kind feeling and respect for you even in my dreams.
It can be so dark out there.
But the sun is going to rise she says.
The day will begin again.

Something powerful brought us together.
The odds were in our favor.
That's just how it played out.
I couldn't say that all my past loves ended because it was always supposed to be you.
I traveled down a certain road and became the woman I am today.
However messed up I convinced myself I was I was changing.
I love the drama.
Life can be so difficult to stomach and so simply beautiful all in one day.
I love maneuvering these choppy waters.
Our love gives me strength and the ability to see deep, deep inside.
I'm so totally aware I'm finally soaking up positivity.
I have to forgive my yesterday's, cherish today in order to welcome the best tomorrow's.

No comments:

Post a Comment