Friday, November 21, 2014

This Time.

We sit there and we wonder, why has time suddenly passed us by. When did we stop savoring every moment, seeing all the colors, and tasting all the wonders.  I sit there and question what could be. What if I choose this, or instead say that? What if I loved til no end or stepped back and never let love in? I sit there and I wonder why we are all connected, why we yearn for love and acceptance. One simple touch could make a difference. Three simple words could change the world. Y o u. A r e. W a n t e d. I. l o v e. Y o u. What if we heard these things over and over until our ears bleed, until we screamed mercy. Would we be happy then? Better off perhaps? I can't tell, not until it all ends perhaps. Not until this soul stops wandering this time dimension. 

No comments:

Post a Comment