Friday, October 10, 2014

She's the Force.

You see the work I put in, the focus, the care. I'm here for you she said, I want you alive and happy, but I can't hold it in. There is a right and a wrong and you did wrong. Technically I did the right thing, it just turned out to go against you. Once you feel free you won't want to be caged again. I don't know a soul who wouldn't want to fly high. I don't know a soul who wouldn't want to disappear every so often. The lies they told you, the way they raised you I'm surprised you made it this far love. I'm surprised you're here today..I'm surprised they even care. I live life like this gentle wave, caressing the sand on the beach, chasing the toes of children. I mostly go unnoticed until I rage. Until disaster follows..the lives that are lost and lives that are destroyed. I am a force to be reckoned with. I am a mind to be dissected..until the day of my demise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment