Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The blurb.

Sometimes I think of your love as an entity that fills the far reaches of the universe..
It's what warms up the Earth for humans to thrive..
It's what caused the evolution of ape to man..
Sometimes I think of you as someone who's good and not someone who ruined my life.. 
I tend to forget rather than forgive..
I rather be anywhere but here he said, I rather leap off buildings and cliffs. 
My soul hurt because there was nothing I could do to keep you grounded. 
Nothing I could say that would make you want life and happiness again..
I failed at saving you and now I never want to see you again. 
You hurt me, because you can't see that other people's feelings exist too. 
You can't see that tough love is too much..
You never realized how much you didn't know me, how much my heart would get in the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment