Saturday, October 10, 2015

Pain and Remorse.


It's what keeps me in the bathtub, singing those sad songs.
Drowning my issues.
Bringing my existence to the surface.
Walking around with this pain that everyone never seems to notice.
Challenge yourself, ask me if I'm happy, ask me if I love this life I'm leading.
I say to you that I'm hurt, but you hear nothing.
I say I love you, but no words come out.
I always made life easier for you.
Here I am left behind in a world of stress and complication.
It's like I'm waiting for someone that never planned to be apart of my misery in the first place.
Some may think I'm crazy for this, but I don't care.
I truly think that it's all quite simple.
You needed an excuse to no longer be there.
I gave you what you wanted in a way.
I pushed you away.
I'm the insane crazy girl you'll never want again.

No comments:

Post a Comment