Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I Can Give You a Piece of Me.

Holding onto something that isn't real
Feeling like the world is coming down
Spinning and flipping around
Nothing ever stops, time is always lost
I see through eyes of a broken heart
My soul drifting away, my hopes are always on display
Don't hold it against me that I'm adrift at sea
Many things still worry me, but I square it away until a different day
You'll be pleased to know that I am a fighter
Facing danger head on, never looking away
You can trust me when I say that you are loved
Even when it's not always the most obvious thing
We venture through life and sometimes experience grave hours
I can say you'll always be saved, but still be strong
For fear is the only thing that'll steer you wrong my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment