Friday, August 22, 2014

The Truth.

Sometimes you just want to tip toe along the line.
Lose yourself and your mind.
Those who help are much appreciated, others stare in awe.
Life takes more than just waking up every day.
This soul of mine has been sailing solo for some time.
Many tales can be told here, but won't. These secerts of mine I'll take to the grave.
The blessed memories I hold onto will escape me one day.
Putting one foot in front of the other and I say "take me on, I'm here to stay. Now and forever you'll have thoughts of me. I hope all is well, I hope love is all around".
My love left me the other day, and it has me on the ground.
Crippled to no end, the whole house buring down.
I hug you one last time, feel your warmth escape you.
I kiss you and say goodbye, because this is the end of eternity.
Until we meet again on the other side my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment