Friday, August 15, 2014

Take some deep breaths.

I live in shades of cool..
You don't see what I go through.
In this world where no one says hello, no one notices you.
You walk and drift away never to see the light of day.
Misunderstood and not even given a chance, it gets more and more tiring every day.
Looking for something to satisfy my soul, and ease my spirit.
I share many stories and wear my scars of great pain.
For everyone to look, but no one to really see.
Wondering always what more is there and why are people this way.
I can't keep on questioning.
I walk a thin line between love and hate.
I feel that time has definitely made me this way.
I'm losing something, but gaining much more.
I dance and sing and play in the rain.
I love no one, but my heart feels for everyone.
There's so much more isn't there... there has to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment