Thursday, September 18, 2014

Energy.

Escaping my vessel, leaving me with nothing.
I can't even tell you the time of day or why my mind is astray.
I hope that I can help you one day, make everything that was wrong right again.
I feel this tiny emptiness forming at the pit of my stomach.
This aching in the chambers of my heart.
I let someone take another piece of me,
It was my hope, a little bit of my dreams.
I say sorry to my being.
I fall to my knees, down to the Earth comprised of all our heart and tears.
I see the birds, and clouds above me, the gentle sway of the trees.
I fall victim to the beauty of it all,
I drift off into a slumber that takes me back to birth, to childhood, to my adolescence.
Forgive me for I forgot all of these moments.
Back then I didn't know any better,
I didn't know that the world was so scary, that people would break my heart,
That my love would fail to cease.
I feel the gentle vibrations coming from the very core of Earth and I wake,
Tears dripping down my face
 Because I forgot how hard it is for me to take a break from my heart ache,
That even in my dreams it continues to haunt me.
That even I can't slip away from reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment