Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Remorse, Gratefulness, and the Reality.

I can't forgive and forget.
You gave me all the love I was missing and then took it away.
All that's left is a shell and you're to blame....
I wish I could blame the pain on someone other than my creator.
This shit cuts deep and it's not even done cutting.
You don't even know me..maybe my age and my name are a thing, but who am I?
Just another human being you see walking down the street.
She left me at a young age, making the things you're supposed to make.
Those choices you choose as a single parent.
I'm not saying you we're wrong, but you could have did a lot better.
I surround myself with laughs and giggles and love that I never felt.
These people are what take away the pain and piece me together again.
Any support I need or help with self reflection and they're there.
Not even a pro in the game yet they've taught me so much good.
And good is what matters in this world..it's what will make the difference in this world.
Sometimes in life you cross paths with people that aren't supposed to be there, from day one it was decided.
And so you let go so they can go to where they belong, and save the souls that were meant for saving by them.
Not everyone will need you... not everyone will even want you.
So why waste time?
Why cry over those that don't fit into your life?
You gotta stop riding in cars with boys.
You have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment