Sunday, March 1, 2015

Friends with Benefits.

When they come back basically professing their love. 
What's to believe or maybe believe love is just a lie.
I know i could love but I stop myself from thinking of you. 
Baby the parts that are you keep me coming back for more. 
I can't say much, but it's you that calls the shots. 
Not necessarily a bad thing cause it teaches me boundaries that I once lost. 
I appreciate all that is you and your simplicity and complexity. 
I know that together we almost reach heaven. 
I've never had a friend that also satisfies my pleasures.
I don't understand and this probably won't end for the better. 
Sex is what you love and it's what we make it. 
But I guarantee it won't be something that keeps me appeased forever. 
I look into your eyes and see someone that's been hurt some bit, and I really, really can't begin to tell you how I feel about this. 
I probably feel much more than what is accepted, but honey I can't just shake the way you want me like tomorrow is close to ending.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment