Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Four Letter Word Returns.

There was a shift in the winds, a slight pressure change in the atmosphere. 
It was barely noticeable but I noticed it there. 
I knew something was different. 
I felt it in my very core, that warmth that gives birth to butterflies that flutter deep inside your stomach until you're really to puke. 
I don't know if I can handle the responsibility, the emotional aguish that comes with falling. 
All the uncertainties and desires, all the necessities. 
But I had to accept the fact that I've loved you since early spring. 
And that my life wouldn't be the same without you at this point. 
One of my first thoughts in the mornings, my favorite hello and my most difficult goodbye. 
I hold you near and dear to my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment