Tuesday, March 17, 2015

This Watch.

I hold onto you still.
You're as precious as time, and as distant too. 
The fake gold faded away just like you. 
The questions, the kindness, the trap are all but a memory. 
I hold onto you. 
Cause when I let you slip away other things become more real in other ways. 
The smiles, the kisses, the late nights become a necessity. 
The air I breath is always sweeter when he's around, my head in the clouds, my heart can't be found. 
I need you, but I'm not ready for this to be real. 
I'm not ready to fall for you. 
I don't have plans, I don't know where my happiness is. 
It's more about me than it is you. 
I care for you dear, but I don't want to change you. 
Your life is yours, and it's full of love and excitement. 
I've never met a soul that was so delighted. 
I have tons of questions and feelings inside that I just can't seem to get out. 
So I sit and watch and admire you in your element. 
Doing all that you do that makes you love life, and, all I can hope for is that I can be a part of all your joy. 
All I can hope for is that one day I can warm your heart up just a little bit more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment