Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Fears, My Doubts.

You won't make me happy, just like everyone else I'll turn on you. 
You won't care enough, or always be there. 
The "fun" will become a problem, the quirks will become digusting. 
That smile won't continue to be bright. 
I'll destroy you. 
I'll ruin your life before you even realize. 
But not before I love the fuck out of you. 
Not before I give you my everything. 
Not before I turn myself inside out to please you. 
I'll die in your arms as I always do. 
I'll disappear as suddenly as I appeared. 
And then that'll be that, I'll be as lonely as I was the day before you came crashing into me, the day you came crashing into my heart. 
I've been riddled a fool. 
I thought I could cheat the process and bypass all the steps. 
I thought I could stop myself from feeling, from caring about another persons feelings. 
But no matter how much I close my ears my heart longs to hear. 
I have feelings for you dear, and it's already hurting me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment