Thursday, August 20, 2015

3AM Contemplations.

What keeps us alive? 
Is it love or is it passion? 
Does one come before the other? 
Maybe a passion is created from pure love. 
Or perhaps having a passion is what puts you on the road to love. 
But love comes from many things. 
From an indescribable need for someone to putting them first. 
Even if I don't know what I'm doing, even if I don't float your boat I'm still learning and that's no joke. 
I'll take this lesson no doubt but I'll keep praying for positive things to get out of it. 
Because I don't fall so hard so often. 
And I can't be too afraid or I may actually miss out. 
I've met loners, screaming lunatics, and heartless cowards. 
I've fought, and cried, and hollered. 
Life has cradled me in the lowest of lows and watched me soar on highs. 
I hear nothing in this world can take you places than learning how to handle change. 
Every moment has its own lessons, it's own positives and tests. 
You can't be so clueless anymore. 
Life won't win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment