Saturday, August 22, 2015

Friends With Benefits.

We can't just live anymore. 
We have to touch, we have to feel. 
Giving into our primal instincts, letting go of all restraints. 
It's no wonder we're all still sane. 
I keep thinking I'll be able to say no, I keep thinking the problem's me but that isn't so. 
Temptation is my greatest friend and darkness has become a comfort. 
It's convienient and lacks passion but I'm content.  
You couldn't give me a higher high. 
The days go by and still I think of you. 
But then it dawns on me that we are creatures of habit and I've missed "you" my whole life and there will never be a day where I don't. 
Console me on my problems, comfort me through my grief. 
I'm entirely yours in between the sheets. 
I can be forgotten or I can be your greatest memory. 
But never will I be your everything, never will I be your everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment