Wednesday, August 12, 2015

You Can Have Your Cake And Eat It Too.

I wrote a song about you and you don't even know. 
Love was made, passions were thrown. 
My thoughts of you are on the daily. 
I pick up the phone but I just can't. 
Boundaries are loose. 
I was there for you as you are for me. 
A buddy to sink to lows with and drink to highs. 
My tears stay inside but my feelings seep out every now and then. 
I can't keep the stone cold walls of my heart so guarded. 
I'm looking for someone I can share it all with. 
Im patiently waiting. 
I believe in happiness partially because of you. 
Time has gone by and I'm much more whole and healthy. 
I don't cry any more over that life I once knew. 
Every step I take, every memory I make is with the sole purpose of moving on towards something good. 
Something better than every man I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment