Sunday, September 13, 2015

Nail in the Coffin: When A Good Thing Goes Bad It's Because You Broke It.

And the cycle continues. 
Parts of myself are now him. 
And I hate it. 
I rip away at the memories only to find he's all that is left. 
It's all him. 
I take you out. 
Put you on white clouds where you never belonged. 
Guarded by my queen. 
It's like you were never there this time.  
I should never lose myself in another. 
That's what's best for my health. 
I'm sure you can only imagine what it must be like in my head. 
It's white noise and sad faces. 
I worked hard to build myself up only to be torn down. 
Harsh words are triggers for me that guarantee a break down. 
You can't understand my sensitivity. 
Years of abuse to blame. 
Kind words aren't often. 
Love isn't something that works for me either.  
Learning the truth with each and every day. 
Seeing that the dreams and expectations I once had need to be let go of...
Once and for all...
You are just another piece of my history baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment