Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Fix.

It's all for me. 
I live freely. 
I come and go as I please 
I kiss and make up. 
I break hearts. 
I can't break up. 
I lose myself. 
I fall too deep. 
I get lonely. 
I get excited. 
I'm free. 
I'm free.
I'm free. 

I'm me. 
I take care. 
I call back. 
I try hard to understand. 
I want it all. 
I've had enough. 
You're not here with me even when you are. 
I'm not your 3AM call. 
I'm not even a thought. 
You're pleased, I'm not. 
It's over. 
It's not all my fault. 
I take. 
I give. 
I give up. 
I give up. 
I'm at fault. 
Letting myself get caught up in all this stuff. 
Believe in the unbelievable. 
I'm lost. 
I'm lost. 
I'm lost. 

This is the end of a beginning. 
But at the same time it's the beginning to an end. 
It's all the same. 
It's all the same. 
She falls. 
She crawls. 
She hits a wall. 
She's hurt again. 

She survives. 
Even though last time was the last time this is the last time. 
I'm here for you. 
I'll be near and dear to you. 
That cliche you wanted boo.  
I'm down for you. 

I'll let you go. 
Slip away from my soul. 
Seep out of my heart. 
Erased from my mind. 
Sleep. 
Sleep. 
Sleep. 

I'm growing old. 
The bottles stay empty. 
I win and I lose. 
All the time. 
Simulataneously. 
Striving for the forgotten. 
Looking for something delightful. 

That familiar kind of feeling is bestowed upon them. 
Less and less of more. 
It's trying. 
Lost without it. 
We have departed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment