Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Fall of An Empire: Falling Star

A falling star.
That's all you ever are to me.
Illusionist.
You aren't ever in reach to me.
Steal my heart and my voice and end it all.
Because you are a falling star, why can't you see...
The hold you have on me.
The demons you bring to light.
Straight to hell, all my dreams go.
I keep this song in my heart, with these tears in my eyes,
And I'm broken.
The soft sound of falling straight from the universe into a black abyss.
The intense smolder of emotion.
The suffocation of my words that would never stand a chance.
You are a falling star, why can't you see.
You were never met for me baby.
Illusionist, I'm going crazy.
Ever the delusionist.
I'll always be waiting on something I can never see.
That falling star,
That's what you are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment