Sunday, December 6, 2015

Just a Little Bit.

Time will tell the tales no one else can.
Even when it isn't said, it is done.
My love and affection, the sparkles in my eyes, the motivation to be more wise.
All of that slips away once I realize that there is a lack of something.
So you want to save me, you want to see me do better, you want happiness to rain down on my world.
I must be honest when I say this, I cannot be that girl.
I won't be the one you leave out in the cold.
You won't see me saving the world.
I am here for me and my myself only.
Isn't that the one constant theme here.
How they make ME feel..
Will they ever give ME this..
Can I ever be that.
The world WILL stop turning if I say it does.
Life WONT ever be more than what it is than it is to me.
Just remember that no one can control you.

No comments:

Post a Comment