Monday, June 1, 2015

Always..Your Type.

I'm not saying it's hopeless

Just shouldn't be your main focus. 

I think we just fall too quick, get wrapped up, and lose sight of everyone else. 

At least that's my problem. 

So I need to take this time to figure out what's worth it in this life. 

This is why we're soul mates because we care so much and give no fucks at the same time. 

Can't say that we love with our heads cause our hearts always win the race. 

I want to take you to quiet place, where the world can be ours just even for awhile. 

But then I snap back to reality and realize that can never happen. 

Because we're just two people from different circles so of course there'd be an end to the magic. 

I fall for the good ones and the bad and they all just screw you over. 

But little do they know karma's a bitch and she likes to keep you a little bit closer. 

I walk around with this chip on my shoulder and all the baggage of my past   

I can't tell you how many times I've been in this place in my life where I feel unwanted. 

Dazed and confused I keep searching. Keeping my eyes wide shut for "the one". 

They know I'll always be here, they know I'm a nice girl with a mean streak. 

That my heart is tainted, that my love is conditional because that's all I ever knew. 

They know that nothing will ever be enough, that my thoughts are too much for my heart and my head. 

And that more than anything I just want someone there. 

They know the story but still can't sign on. 

I can't be mad, I can't even blame them. 

So I wander through life and that's all there is to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment