Thursday, June 25, 2015

This is the Truest of Dreams.

I can't deny the urges, the wants and needs that I have. 
Truly pulling at me. 
Running from a dream is like trying to run from your shadow. 
I know deep within what I feel but I'm trying to prove a point. 
I can pick and choose..I don't always choose them all. 
I'm capable of healthy and platonic. 
I won't hurt anyone, because that's my biggest fear or getting wrapped up in something that'll destroy me. 
I'll take you for what you are..supportive and inspirational. 
A success about a decade ahead of me. 
I'm young..one day I'll be less free and this scares me. 
Until I'm ready it won't be put in front of me. 
Holding onto the little hope I've mustered. 
We can do this I tell myself. 
I can be happy again..and soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment