Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Real Blues.

Cause when you're all alone the walls close in. 
The liquor got you thinkin of that nigga who "doesn't exist". 
You can't feel much but what you feel is everything. 
Realizing life is so short and it's all about timing. 
We love and we hate. 
We complain and then we keep on. 
My heart has never felt this strong, my mind has never been so gone. 
What was the fuckin point of it all?
To have me thinking love, but it was nothing at all? 
What's wrong with me? 
Why can't I ever be the one? 
I hope that one day you're all happy. 
Taking every last piece of me until there was nothing at all. 
Im sorry I ever trusted you. 
I'm sorry I thought life could be so cool. 
I look through eyes of heartbreak and I can't see a thing. 
Nothing makes sense and it all fades to blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment