Monday, June 1, 2015

I Don't Mess With Them Fuck Boys She Said I Don't Either.

She knew when she said goodbye she was also saying hello. 
For her heart was never safe in his hands or any of his successors
And she knew this and those around her knew this but she didn't care. 
Because all she wanted was to be loved and held for the moment. 
But she was lied to, this caused her to shut off her emotions, because why would anyone lie to her. 
I can't compete with the ghosts of the past or the hopes you have for tomorrow. 
I need someone that'll fight for my heart and attention, for my love and devotion. 
Someone that actually deserves the good within me.
I can keep wasting my time with these fuck boys or I can cut the bullshit and get serious. 
I know I'm used to shit so it's easier to deal with, but I want to have that feeling of unaudible gratefulness to be alive. 
That ready to conquer the world and get my life together agenda. 
I want to feel whole again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment