Monday, June 23, 2014

D.

The lights dim.
A soft stroke to the face.
A passionate kiss.
Oh, I can't wait.
I jump on the opportunity, a new kinda lust.
Fills me to the brim.
There are other feelings I won't write about here..but the feelings come to surface once more.
I realize that desire isn't confined to one person.
I finally understand "those" that are out there...
We're all just looking for the same thing, that one thing that we know will make us whole.
Everyone wants to be taken care of, loved, worshiped even...
And that's okay,
Cause at the end of the day we're only human.
We have a few basic needs.
So when I fill to the brim, I have no regret.
I think of all the time I've ever wasted playing it safe or being a good girl.
My cheeks flush.
I can't take it anymore.
I find my way to heaven..and never look down again...I found exactly what I need again.

No comments:

Post a Comment