Monday, June 23, 2014

Potential Life Changing Events.

He says he has the capability to change my life.
I scoff, in what world will this life be any different for me.
I look into his eyes, soft and bright.
He saw me when no one else could, taking in my demons one at a time.
I'm losing it inside I explain.
Intentional words fill the air to put us into play.
What's a kiss to you?
Smoldering, undeniable.
Lifting me up.
I see that I know very little about him.
Much more than what meets the eye, but in time I'll find out.
He says he has the capability to change my life...
Well maybe my life is not the only life that requires changing.
Maybe I'll rush in, a blind fool, and show him something more.
I lose him when it's time though.
He gets lost in the waves of passion and drowns and loves every second of it.
I snap him back to reality again and again...
Reeling him into the lighthearted play and witty banter again.
I see you're moving though, in a different place but not very far away.
Opportunity still shows its face...
One day we will meet again.
And that day will be one of great sweetness, and I'll enjoy every little drop of it until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment