Tuesday, June 17, 2014

the weirdness.

So here we are, just a little less of me.
I washed away my tears and looked into the distance...
I was no longer present in the mirrors on the walls..
I no longer had love in my heart..
The emptiness deep within is trying to be filled, with what they ask?
What could possibly make me whole once more.. I fought a hard battle which nearly tore me apart..
I was nothing, laying one with the earth..a whisper in my ear damming me for all eternity...
The wind picked up, a storm came and went...but there was a warm light that appeared.
That undying light showing me that I meant something to someone, that I was special, and that I was worthy of real love...I was set free to one day fly high with happiness, and although hitting rock bottom hurt, I mean it hurt like hell..i was free, free to make my own decisions and live my own life, however I felt like.

No comments:

Post a Comment