Thursday, May 21, 2015

Daze and Confused.

No one wants to be alone. 
Not having someone to share things with is most difficult. 
Not being able to turn to someone for comfort and support. 
I was a frazzled girl and then you were there to calm me. 
I don't always make the right choices. 
I don't play by the book or even think logically with you but I don't know. 
There's something about you that keeps me..just fine and content. 
I want the world, I want time and attention. 
I want to make you fall in love with me. 
I want you to trust me. 
I want to be the person who inspires you to live life and make good choices. 
There a lot of strength that you hold that I don't even think you realize. 
What could push you to get up every morning and work a nine to five? 
It's not just the money..there's not much glamor or fame. 
It's just you fufilling a purpose and I love you for that. 
This isn't our first time here in this strange  exciting terrifying space, so if we can't get it now, we won't have it. 
I'm scared to lose you. 
It's confusing because my senses and my heart dully remember how you made me feel. 
So I know that when it happens, that moment when I finally see you again it'll be electric. 
I'll have to contain myself. 
Because I've missed you and I've missed us. 
So here I stand. 
Stuck on what we had because I want you. 
I just don't know what other way to say it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment