Friday, May 1, 2015

I Know Myself Well.

I dedicate my nocturnal hours to you. 
I sit here staring at white walls thinking of what to say. 
I wonder why the darkness has been my best friend lately. 
Why my soul feels less and less there. 
I just can't hide the pain anymore. 
The thought of going through yet another day. 
Wash away my sorrows with rivers of hope. 
Rise from the depths of the sea with ample strength. 
We try all day, everyday, just to love again. 
Given these feelings I won't ever go long without falling hard. 
I see your face and I never stood a chance. 
My heart yearns for someone to be with. 
The guidance and strength that you provide is required. 
So many possibilities of what we could be. 
I want to see where this road takes us. 
What your heart is made of. 
I pray that my kindness doesn't go unnoticed or my life isn't minimal to the basics of your world. 
There's a lot of uncertainty of where things will go. 
But as always I'm down to see and grow and learn and love again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment