Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Therapy Sessions.

So I let it be known of my issue. 
My dependency. 
How there's this hole in my heart.  
More or less it gets filled but is left empty again and a little bit bigger everytime.
I love it, I hate it. 
I have to find a way to stop making fate so fatal. 
I have to believe in me and someone else. 
Hold my hand, keep it near to your heart so I can feel that it's real. 
That we're here without fail everytime like it's not a choice but it's required. 
Simply the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on and there's not much I would do to look away. 
Mesmerized. 
Everytime. 
I know that one day you'll have a face in my head and a place in my heart. 
But until then I'll just keep on with these therapy sessions until I put in enough good energy into the universe to be able to find you. 
The search continues on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment