Monday, May 11, 2015

When You Stop Lying to Yourself, and Do Right By Your Desires.

He's all alone. 
By choice or by force of nature he stands all alone. 
Figuring things out before he makes his next move. 
There's something to be respected about a man like that. 
There was always a degree of respect and admiration. 
I see that times are hard, it's like looking in the mirror. 
Maybe we'll find peace together by being apart. 
The sacred parts of me would like to wait on you but lord even knows if I'm first in line. 
So I'll do my best to follow your lead and figure out what I need from myself. 
Because it'll be worth it. 
Then the next time I lay eyes on you I know it'll be perfect. 
Whether it be a year or five I know we'd still be an option. 
So good luck to finding your soul and balancing your energy with that of the Earth. 
I'll pray for us both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment