Sunday, May 10, 2015

I Hold Onto To All I Was Given.

I love without reserve. 
It doesn't take much for me to love to no avail. 
I give what I've never gotten. 

Searching for someone who will see my soul for what it is and still love. 
Love shouldn't be this thing worshiped or searched for well that's bullshit. 
It's literally what were made out of. 
I am the product of my desires. 

It's ironic how I haven't been able to figure out too much. 
I've been roaming this planet for almost twenty-two years now and there's not much to show for it. 

Just a lot of dried up tears, scars from my dispair, and pain from everything I've lost.  
I've known these things so well, ever since I was a little girl. 
I wish someone would have told me early on that the world isn't a pretty place. 
That even if you grow up with love and attention one day you might be a fly on the wall that no one ever thinks of. 

Sometimes I wonder if I just went MIA would anyone really notice or even care. 
I wonder if I really was a mistake or something born out of guilt and unhappiness. 
I wouldn't be surprised. 

This darkness that dwells inside me is something the world isn't ready for. 
So that's why I have my secrets. 
That's why I hide my feelings. 
That's why I'll forever apologize for all the things that I am and will never be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment