Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Why She's Hopeless.

I spend a lot of time alone and I'm used to it. 
I keep moving forward with or without my team. 
Lots of love for the time I get to spend with you. 
All those memories rock me to sleep. 
I keep the thought of you close to my heart. 
Your aroma fills my lungs. 
It's so sweet. 
I can't take it sometimes. 
I know I'll fuck things up but I hope you'll still hold me in the morning. 
Don't worry about my sins and demons. 
I've been working for a minute to make everything right again. 
This just isn't for me. 
I'm trying to be everything for everyone and it's not adding up. 
I let go of myself in the darkness and each time it gets more frightening. 
I don't leave scares anymore but I feel the pain. 
It quakes my soul, and pulses through my veins. 
I'll shake up your world for the better, but drive you absolutely crazy while doing so baby. 
And all I'll say is sorry, then I'm gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment