Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Finals Week.

Currently finals are fucking me harder than a prisoner who just got released after being locked up for 20 years. Damn. Everything in life seems to focus on a grade, on a name on a piece of paper known as a degree. Something that doesn't make me more entitled than Joe Bob on the street, something that doesn't make me any better than the stripper you secretly visit during the week. My nerves are everywhere, my heart is on the ground, and my hopes are in the garbage. Every promise of opportunity that was given to me feels wasted and pointless and I don't even know why doing the most was a choice in my mind. This is what happens when your a senior with no support from home. When your hopes and dreams turned you into a puddle of tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment