Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Just a Line Away.

Hair down to your back, a smirk that can make the saddest heart feel free.
A casual way of being everything a girl could ask for.
I watch the stars through the ceiling and talk with you.
Taken away by a few of my vices, but never a dual moment.
The little light at the end of the tunnel flickers on for me.
Maybe a little love, maybe a little hope.
You reach for my heart, but I'm distracted by the sexual tension.
I can only see eyes of toasted honey and I'm mesmerized.

I can't help but love someone who puts a smile on my face and respects my space.
There is something that brings me to the ocean, the trees, and to the moon and back.
You thought it was never possible for me, that I wouldn't find it.
Fought, and discouraged me.
I will rise again my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment