Sunday, December 28, 2014

&Even Though.

As the cool breeze shoos dusk to dawn how can I deny you?
I keep dreaming up the impossible in every thing I desire..
Perhaps I'm the only thing holding me back.
Perhaps when you hold me I think I might fall, but when all my walls are knocked down I hear your call.
You're the realest thing that's came into my life since I've been given a second chance,
so why fight it?
Your priorities seem straight.
First thought in the morning and last thought at night are decently indecent..I have a tendency to fight the things I want in life.
But is it that I really don't want them? Is it that I really do?


We condemned this thing from the get go.
I want you ,but I want to be able to leave you.
So with a few words I can change the whole dynamic, but with that really comes the trust issues, the tears, and the harsh words.
The only pain you bring out are my unaired demons, and I can't be mad truth be told.
So on a cold winter night I sit here and have your sins forever scorched into my mine.
Because I will always be condemned by your demons, always have a far ear listening for your breathing..
Wishing you well, as I wish you dead due to the unforgivable pangs of betrayal.


I know that I am a woman of love, one who loves one and then another.
A modern day hippy.
Brought to this Earth to love as many as I can before my time runs out, fortify dignity and integrity amongst man.
Bring to you the hope that could never be otherwise.
I don't mind doing that because it's something that comes natural.
Everywhere I look there is someone that needs my strength and so I offer it up or lower my guard for them..
All in all I am a compassionate being.
Contrary to their belief I do care..and I can die today sure of it.
Knowing in the deepest parts of my heart that I will always love and care.

No comments:

Post a Comment