Sunday, December 21, 2014

Thoughts and Feelings.

That sweet torture you call love. That beautiful thing you call hate. From the very core of my being I can honestly say I don't relate. Sweet disposition that is you, heavenly sounds that you make. If it's just to see a smile on your face I'll do it. I'll be there when you wake. Carry you down to neutral grounds. I sway from side to side as I listen to the melody that is you. I can't break free, hypnotized by your cries. Death is trying, but this life is so renoun. I can't keep saving you from yourself my dear, or fighting battles. As I lay my head down for sleep, I pray of all the things in life I want to keep, to have and to hold always, things that are near and dear to me. All the things that remind me that I'm human. Look me in the eye and see every scar, every tear, every smile I've bared witness to. Wise and all but I can't sway. All these things I see come to me for a reason and I'll continue to take it one experience at a time..

No comments:

Post a Comment