Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Truth Be It Told.

Don't think about it too much when I kiss you softly and ask you to stay. I just want you near my dear. I may never love you,  or maybe I'll never admit it but just stay. I keep all these broken pieces of my heart scattered around because I'm falling apart. Because I have to remind myself that one day these piece must come together again. I don't always agree or see eye to eye but I'm here, with passion, wonder, and daring. You see that smirk on my face and you know it's time, ready to go higher and higher until I come undone at the seams. You see to me this love you desire is maybe something you've been missing for awhile. I can smell it on you like the whiskey, cigarettes, and sweat. Just dance until your done, dance until the world is nothing more but a distant thought. Come back to me at the end of it all and distract me from shitty days..be a stone so that way I can move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment