Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Trying.

Dreams of moving on and finding peace. I keep seeing you in my dreams. 
It's not bad because my internal self is working on healing. 
I am finally starting to feel healed in the sense that our chapter is over. 
Ever so changing is my heart, my mind, body and soul. 
You sell yourself short and people think little of you. 
Try to make the best of it, try to take each day like it's heaven sent, and make a memory. 
Only scorched in your mind for eternity. 
Like the dancing sunflowers or the big blue sea. 
We're here for each other always. 
A love that cannot be forgotten is the love of human kind. 
Passionate and deep. 
It circles for the far corners of the galaxies. 
You step aside and let me stride towards something great and unknown. 
I'm beginning to see what you see with great hindsight and integrity. 
You cannot fear what hasn't come dear, you cannot give up before you even try. 
I say to you that I haven't come this far to be nothing, and I won't stop until I've over come the obstacles which stand before me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment