Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Just a Little Something.

Fucking our way towards the end of day. Searching for a satisfaction. I lose myself inside you and cannot be found. Every drop is ecstasy and every pill is nectar. I hope you love me at the end of the day, that my face is burned deep into your memory. You just wait for that moment when you can stop wishing, stop hoping for the inevitable. You have dreams of dreams that cannot be shared through talk amongst pillows and I can't be mad. I see through your shit and you don't even know, loving you is a book that cannot be explored. I'll see you in the spring and share you in the fall, but never will I be yours year round. I let you into my world and you nearly drown. I can't kill the Ill feeling of losing you or not having you around. You were all I never wanted and so much of what I needed. Here for you now, there for me later. I found a respect that had never been found. Each and every day I lose myself to the flow of a river that I cannot be drown in so don't worry. Open my eyes and see trees. You make me laugh, you bring me up to moments I thought I wasn't down for. Twirling in fields of dark and surrounded by clouds of sunflowers. From a world that only makes sense in your dreams or on a drunken night when you feel weak. I will always be there in the morning and at the latest hours of the night when everyone else is asleep. Don't fear what's to come because if it's meant to be baby, it'll be...

No comments:

Post a Comment