Monday, January 21, 2013

A toast.

You've given me something I've never experienced in life before. A love, a confidence, a fight that's so passionate it's unheard of. I want to be with you always. That's why I stick around. In hopes that one day we'll get it down. We both have a lot to learn about one another and much growing to do. But I'll say by your side if you stay by mine, I know your love is true. Even hundreds of miles away I can feel the love. I can't always understand it, but in time I think that'll come. Life is so sweet when your with me yet miserable when you're not. I'm willing to go through the pain if it means I'll get what I want. And that's you and all the love you have deep inside. I love you always, so keep on smiling wide. I'll do good by you, if you do good by me. We'll figure things out and be so happy. The beginning of a new life, love, and happiness. The end of a fight that keeps us from this. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment