Tuesday, January 8, 2013

-Sigh-















I've had one love for the greater part of my life.
Someone that has stood by my side, accepted me, forgiven me, loved me.
There some time comes times when bad things happen and forever change your life.
Some will float and survive, others will sink and die.
 I'd like to think that we'd survive this to reach our goals and dreams.
  However trust is a hard thing to gain back, security is a hard thing to live without.
   Even though you are doing your all to right your wrongs...will it suffice?
    Will you ever convince me that you don't want to hurt me, that you do care about my heart?
     Our whole lives have consisted of proving this and that to one another.
       Reassuring the other to not give up.
         But here we are at the same time doubting everything, being unable to reassure the other completely.
           Am I strong enough, for any of the things life has to offer me?
             I hoped and prayed for all of these things and now I don't even know...
               How sad and disappointing everything seems to me.
                 Wherever is the light that will see me through?
                     Will my heart return?
                        Will life return?
                           Will it?
                              End.

No comments:

Post a Comment