Monday, January 7, 2013

Inspired by the Great K.DOT


Promise that you will sing about me.

Promise that you will sing about me. 

   
I said when the lights shut off and


its my turn to settle down, my main concern.

Promise that you will sing about me.

Promise that you will sing about me.

I hope not all is forgotten, when I turned away from you.

My love is still there for you, though it may be hidden.

You know I was there for you, wished good shit on you.

Now I'm here in defeat.

Kicking rocks in the street, my heart was forgotten.   

Hitting my head on a wall, my life falls to hell.

Talking about a place that no one wants to be apart of.

Talking about a place that makes you want to fall apart.

Yeah, you've broke my heart probably for the last time.

But I remember our first kiss, that necklace I wore like my own skin.

How can all that be gone to shit.

I can't breathe now, I've lost it.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment