Friday, January 4, 2013

In The Beginning.

      Time only passes by to remind me how I am getting older and how life is starting to want more from me. I was a girl with plans, with dreams, hopes, many desires. I wanted it all, but the fact that the efforts I had put forth thus far were not enough, were devastating. But how was I to know...because this is just the beginning. It's not the end. We all grow up with the biggest ambitions and in the end, for some of us, we have little to show. We settle for the first thing that comes along just so we won't be a "party of one" or will be able to "put food on the table". Sometimes it comes to this. However, it doesn't have to be that way always. That doesn't mark the end of a story. We as writers, as creators, as humans have the ability to define our lives to the very last detail. Whether we want to be happy all the time at the little joys of life or down because we're not rich and famous. We chose how we feel about life and love...we chose who we want to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment