Friday, January 4, 2013

Me + You and the 7 Wonders of the World.


Maybe we were born for each other.
Knew each other in a previous life.

I feel like you were my protector.
Not just there to watch over me..but there at my rescue with a sword and shield.
Ready to shed blood or tears when necessary.
Unlike most you were always there when needed.

Your protection gave me something to think about.
Something bigger in myself to believe in.
I realized I would always need to be a part of your life.
However big or small.

You needed me just as much as I needed you.
I was something different, something unheard of to you.
I made you laugh and smile, I gave you a reason to life as you said. 

I recollect the events of our life together and try to gather where things will go next.
I'm no physic but our journey will take us somewhere love can only find.
To the beautiful sights of the seven wonders of the world...through the immense emotions of future tragedies...love conquers all.
Devotion...loyalty...and effort conquer all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment