Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Now until forever you hear

Life. Love. Passion. Lust. Desire.
Stuff that's like woah. My thoughts are beyond crazy, but it's entertainment no? I can't ever make a decision. Left or right? Black or white? I don't know. So I roll with the punches and do what I know. Love what I like. Seek who I know. I'm here for you, as you are for me. I seek the day you'll marry me. I'll say vows that'll make you shed tears. I love you. I want to be with you. There's some things we need to do to find the glue and fix things, true. I cried a few times because I miss things. I gave you all that you ever asked for and now it's been put to shame and forgotten. We let someone ruin what we have and now we're both just ashamed. When will clarity hit..when will normal life return? I loved you then I can love you now don't you know? I'll love you forever until we grow old...I'll love you forever until we grow old.

No comments:

Post a Comment