Saturday, January 12, 2013

Start.

Like a stopwatch takes off..here we go. Hurting, disagreeing, making no amends. If anything I'm sick of your uncanny way of going to bed. I like to know were on the same page, that we've gone to bed with smiles on our face. I want a new beginning, an agreement to succeed, but, now I actually want to succeed. I want for us to get past the little things , but honestly I want you to think of the little things. That's my plead for insanity. You don't think of me. You don't show me that you do.. not like you really should. I go through hell sometimes. And what keeps me grounded is that moment when I'll finally be able to hear your voice or see your face. but something drowns out that velvety voice or blocks your angelic face. Always. Always. Always. Can't I get what I want?

No comments:

Post a Comment