Thursday, January 24, 2013

Why does everything happen...?

We take some steps backwards, working on going forward. Life happens, love happens..then it's over. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've cried and tried. You don't seem to realize that my love isn't a lie. I have things I need to work on, I know. But I don't want you to go. I beg, cry, hit rock bottom head on. I don't know if there is effort left in me..I don't know if my heart will still be pumping. You talk about death and all his friends but I'm here to keep you from them. I'm your greatest strength but then I'm your instant demise. I build you up, to break you down. I love you completely, to hate you at times. But that's what it's about, is it not? Take the good with the bad..and wonder why. It's okay to cry. But I don't want you to die. I don't want you to rot away in such misery. You still don't realize that your pain is mine. Your thoughts of suicide. Your desperate cry. We'll figure out why everything happens though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment