Sunday, January 20, 2013

Try Again.

Here we go.
On it again.
Different problem, yet it's always the same solution.
When will you see the error in your trials and just try again.
I see it as though I'm not even apart of this.
I see the hurt, mistakes, and you contemplate.
But there is only one answer to the problem.
Love.
Give me unconditional love and everything will be okay.
Tell me you can't live a day without me, can't stop thinkin bout me.
I drive you crazy but you wouldn't ever ask to be sane.
I love you with all I've got babe.
Whenever we lack that health of our relationship or peace we still find a way.
I do what I do because I want to move foward to something great.
Show you how this love can be.
Show you that I'm not me if you're not there to complete me.
I hope you can see...just how much you mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment